It’s inevitable. Living in the Midwest means everchanging weather and a lot of different gear to get us through it. It can be tough to find a place for everything that goes along with each of our beautiful seasons, but we’re here to help. If you fall into one of these categories, there’s a solid chance our climate-controlled, indoor storage units are the right solution for you.
1. The Mover. If you’re making a move, storage units are a great option for you. While your juggling closing dates on your previous and future home, you may want to protect important items. Consider a storage unit to keep valuables safe from harm’s way while you transition. At Store It, we also offer a variety of moving and storage services to make your move effortless.
2. Snowbird or Seasonal Traveler. If you head for warmer weather when the cooler temperatures roll around, a storage unit provides peace of mind by keeping important possessions safe and secure. With our keyless entry system, you can share a digital key at any time if a loved one needs access to your things while you’re away.
3. Holiday Enthusiast. Decorations make holidays fun and memorable for the whole family. But when the holiday ends, it can create quite the storage predicament. If you need a place to hide away that giant inflatable Frankenstein you love to put in the yard on Halloween, we’ve got you covered.
4. Child Wrangler. As hard as it is to believe, somehow kids have a way of accumulating more things than parents think possible. From seasonal clothes to toys and furniture they’ve outgrown, tuck it away for safekeeping until you’ve decided if you’ll be adding another member to your family.
5. Adrenaline Junkie. Get your kicks from speed or heights? Whether you’ve got mountain bikes, rock climbing gear, or other adrenaline-boosting toys, safely store them in the off-season with a climate-controlled storage unit.
6. Lake Lover. Hands down, lakes are one of the best parts of living in Minnesota. If you enjoy spending your summers at the cabin or a lake home, we can relate. But when lake season ends, it can be tough to find room for those recreational items. Inner tubes, wakeboards, and camping equipment can all get in the way in the winter months. Make life a little easier by moving it all into a storage unit until summer returns.
7. Other. Storage units are a great option for anyone with extra stuff on their hands. Whether you have minimal garage or basement space, or just prefer your things out of sight and out of mind, storage units are an affordable and easy option to keep it tucked away.
If you’re looking for a seamless storage solution in the Greater Mankato area, Store It has you covered. With features like our cloud-based keyless entry system allowing you access to your storage unit directly from your smartphone, video-surveillance, moving solutions, easy indoor loading and unloading, reserve and pay online, coffee bar and FREE WiFi the choice is easy. For more information, pricing, or to contact us, head over to StoreItMN.com.