Let’s Get Down to Business: Helpful Tips for Utilizing Self-Storage as a Business Owner
April 14th, 2022
As a business owner additional space can be hard to come by, especially when it comes to storage. When you need room for extra products or working space, a storage unit or two can help you take a load off. If you’re considering a self-storage option, here are a few aspects of your business to consider moving off-site.
1. Inventory. If you sell products, like clothing or home goods, additional inventory can be a handful. Moving excess merchandise off-site can help free up space and allow more room for other seasonal inventory. This can be especially helpful for items you carry throughout the year.
2. Seasonal Decor. Whether you decorate for one or every holiday, festive décor can take up a lot of space even though it’s only used for a portion of the year. Take advantage of a storage unit to keep holiday and seasonal décor organized, dry, and safe during the off-season.
3. Furniture. Do you put out patio furniture when the weather gets warm or utilize outdoor heaters in the cold? These bulky items can take up a lot of space when they’re not in use. Instead of trying to find places to tuck furniture away, consider a storage unit to protect your big or bulky belongings.
4. Tradeshow Gear. Every industry typically has some sort of tradeshow or event annually. From tables and chairs to banners and marketing materials, a lot is required to have an eye-catching display at your show. Holding these things in a storage unit for safekeeping ensures they’ll stay in great shape for years to come.
5. Miscellaneous. Storage units can protect a plethora of goods, especially when they’re indoor and climate controlled. Important documents, art, liquids, and anything with a small engine are all items that you can protect in the short or long term with a self-storage unit.
If you’re curious about how you can take advantage of storage units for your business, head to our website for rates, FAQs, and information about our facility. We offer monthto-month contracts and competitive pricing in a conveniently located area. Our indoor loading bays will keep you dry and comfortable as you drop off or pick up your things. Let us help make your life (and job) easier with our smart storage solutions, only at Store It MN.